Lensa.com is one of the biggest recruitment and career platforms on the United States market, with 18 million registered users. The company is founded and managed by Hungarian professionals who introduced and developed the well known Profession.hu.
Our product represents the future of career development: job search that puts people first while reducing the time and cost of talent acquisition. Using machine learning, we instantly match job seekers with positions that fit their skills, career goals and personalities. We make the world better, by placing every job seeker in the best possible positions for them. We are proud of our 4.3+ Trustpilot score!
Lensa is dedicated to achieving its business goals with cutting-edge, scalable technologies. With teams in multiple U.S. locations and a talented crew of developers, product managers and data scientists in Budapest, we are working every day to share our transformative career technology with the world.
If you're interested in joining our journey and contributing to our success as part of our dynamic international team, we look forward to receiving your application!
Purpose of the role
LENSA is growing rapidly, and as a next step we are looking forward to extend our business with a new product. The goal of this completely new, greenfield development is to provide a service to employers to be able to post and manage job ads to be advertised throughout the entire Lensa network.
We are looking for someone who is ready to join a new SCRUM team, and help our company achieve its new milestone, by working on our new product’s backend development in diverse, distributed cloud-based (AWS) technology stacks using Java/Kotlin and Spring.
As a developer you would also work in operations in accordance with DevOps, and as part of a functional team, you would work on setting the standards.
- Several years experience in backend programming and at least 2-4 years of Java/Kotlin web development with Spring or Spring Boot
- Strong OOP skills
- Good knowledge of the following Spring modules:
- Spring Core
- Spring MVC or Spring WebFlux
- Spring Data JPA
- Good knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems
- Good SQL skills
- Good knowledge of HTTP
- Experience with Docker
- AWS experience
- Microservice experience
- React experience
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours with home office opportunity
- Medicover health insurance
- Company breakfast and lunch every day in the office
- Office massage
- In-house gym in the office with organised trainings and sport equipments
- Udemy business account for continuous learning and self-development
- Exciting programs and team-building events
- Recreation room with darts, ping pong, foosball, XBox, and other games
- Modern and fancy office in Buda close to Széll Kálmán tér
If you prefer to work in a startup environment but still a stable, fast growing company, and you’re interested in the role please do not hesitate to apply!