Lensa.com is one of the biggest recruitment and career platforms on the United States market, with 20 million registered users. The company is founded and managed by Hungarian professionals who introduced and developed the well known Profession.hu.
Our product represents the future of career development: job search that puts people first while reducing the time and cost of talent acquisition. Using machine learning, we instantly match job seekers with positions that fit their skills, career goals and personalities. We make the world better, by placing every job seeker in the best possible positions for them. We are proud of our 4.3+ Trustpilot score!
Lensa is dedicated to achieving its business goals with cutting-edge, scalable technologies. With teams in multiple U.S. locations and a talented crew of developers, product managers and data scientists in Budapest, we are working every day to share our transformative career technology with the world.
If you're interested in joining our journey and contributing to our success as part of our dynamic international team, we look forward to receiving your application!
About The Team
As a part of a young, dynamic group of researchers you will work on a broad range of machine learning problems from supporting business decisions to end user features. Our team deals with a vast amount of data including raw text, structured datasets and various external resources.
- Assess solution alternatives from technical and business viewpoints and communicate results to stakeholders
- Build predictive models based on user activity to improve business operations
- Deal with TBs of structured and unstructured data
- Train and maintain machine learning models
- Tune models according to business needs
- Keep up a reproducible and maintainable workflow
- Selecting features, building text normalizers
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience with ML in production
- Good programming skills preferably in Python
- knowledge of libraries like numpy, pandas, sklearn, tensorflow
- Keep up with research advancements of NLP and deep learning
- SQL knowledge
- Experience in cloud services - preferably AWS
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or a related field
- Familiarity with PySpark or Spark MLlib
- Experience in NLP
- Familiarity with the following libraries: nltk, spacy, huggingface
- Deep understanding of recommendation systems
What We Provide
- Interesting problems, diverse tasks
- Hands on experience with AI in production
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours with home office opportunity
- Medicover health insurance
- Company breakfast and lunch every day in the office
- Office massage
- In-house gym in the office with organised trainings and sport equipments
- Udemy business account for continuous learning and self-development
- Exciting programs and team-building events
- Recreation room with darts, ping pong, foosball, XBox, and other games
- Modern and fancy office in Buda close to Széll Kálmán tér
If you prefer to work in a startup environment but still a stable, fast growing company, and you’re interested in the role please do not hesitate to apply!