Lensa.com is one of the biggest recruitment and career platforms on the United States market, with 18 million registered users. The company is founded and managed by Hungarian professionals who introduced and developed the well known Profession.hu.
Our product represents the future of career development: job search that puts people first while reducing the time and cost of talent acquisition. Using machine learning, we instantly match job seekers with positions that fit their skills, career goals and personalities. We make the world better, by placing every job seeker in the best possible positions for them. We are proud of our 4.3+ Trustpilot score!
Lensa is dedicated to achieving its business goals with cutting-edge, scalable technologies. With teams in multiple U.S. locations and a talented crew of developers, product managers and data scientists in Budapest, we are working every day to share our transformative career technology with the world.
If you're interested in joining our journey and contributing to our success as part of our dynamic international team, we look forward to receiving your application!
As a part of a young, dynamic group of SysOps, DevOps and Developers, you will work on the whole AWS infrastructure used by Lensa, maintain it, monitor it, backup it and improve the performance of our services. As part of the job you also deal with the problems that come up in the local infrastructure and help the local development and IT team.
- Learn the metrics and also monitor the overall usage of several AWS resources with the help of Datadog, Cloudwatch and Graylog
- Maintain the backups of the resources with the help of different AWS services (AWS Backup, snapshots etc.)
- Reduce the production time necessary via AWS CloudFormation skills to deploy the infrastructure for automation
- Make necessary improvements in resources and also work on resource tagging to designate plans and costs for governance, reporting, and budgeting
- Manage the resources in AWS used by Lensa
- Manage microservice architecture
- Help the development team to find new solutions to build new services
- Responsible for the company AWS infrastructure
- Develop and maintain cloud solutions in accordance with best practices
- At least 3 years of experience with AWS cloud
- Understanding different network technologies, security systems, and AWS tenets is a must
- Experience in
- Linux Operating Systems, macOS
- Scripting languages such as Shell and Python
- Networking and Security
- Relational Databases, NoSQL
- Monitoring as well as auditing systems
- Valid AWS Solution Architect Associate Certification
- Experience in
- Working with DevOps and CI/CD tools (GitLab)
- Using consolidated logging and monitoring tools (Datadog, Cloudwatch, Graylog)
- Deep knowledge of nginx
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours with home office opportunity
- Medicover health insurance
- Company breakfast and lunch every day in the office
- Office massage
- In-house gym in the office with organised trainings and sport equipments
- Udemy business account for continuous learning and self-development
- Exciting programs and team-building events
- Recreation room with darts, ping pong, foosball, XBox, and other games
- Modern and fancy office in Buda close to Széll Kálmán tér
If you prefer to work in a startup environment but still a stable, fast growing company, and you’re interested in the role please do not hesitate to apply!