Lensa.com is one of the biggest recruitment and career platforms on the United States market, with 18 million registered users. The company is founded and managed by Hungarian professionals who introduced and developed the well known Profession.hu.
Our product represents the future of career development: job search that puts people first while reducing the time and cost of talent acquisition. Using machine learning, we instantly match job seekers with positions that fit their skills, career goals and personalities. We make the world better, by placing every job seeker in the best possible positions for them. We are proud of our 4.3+ Trustpilot score!
Lensa is dedicated to achieving its business goals with cutting-edge, scalable technologies. With teams in multiple U.S. locations and a talented crew of developers, product managers and data scientists in Budapest, we are working every day to share our transformative career technology with the world.
If you're interested in joining our journey and contributing to our success as part of our dynamic international team, we look forward to receiving your application!
YOUR TASKS ARE:
- As part of a SCRUM team you will be working on our product’s front-end development that contains programming tasks from simple webpages to complex web services
- Programming with React and/or Svelte technologies you will develop a highly loaded, distributed system in AWS
- 3+ years working experience in software development
- Usage of Front-End technologies like React or Svelte, on a high level
- Basic knowledge of the HTTP protocol
- Expertise in HTML and CSS
- Good understanding of English and/or being ready to develop your language skills
- Curiosity towards new trends and always on the search for better solutions
- Experience in bundler / build systems (e.g. Webpack, Rollup etc.)
- TypeScript experience
- Experience in writing JS code of webpages that have large number of visitors
- Usage of languages by ES2015 and later standards actively
- Experience in Node.JS or Python environment
- Interest in development of isomorphic applications
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible working hours with home office opportunity
- Medicover health insurance
- Company breakfast and lunch every day in the office
- Office massage
- In-house gym in the office with organised trainings and sport equipments
- Udemy business account for continuous learning and self-development
- Exciting programs and team-building events
- Recreation room with darts, ping pong, foosball, XBox, and other games
- Modern and fancy office in Buda close to Széll Kálmán tér
If you prefer to work in a startup environment but still a stable, fast growing company, and you’re interested in the role, please send us your CV.