Lensa.com is one of the biggest recruitment and career platforms on the United States market, with 18 million registered users. The company is founded and managed by Hungarian professionals who introduced and developed the well known Profession.hu.
Our product represents the future of career development: job search that puts people first while reducing the time and cost of talent acquisition. Using machine learning, we instantly match job seekers with positions that fit their skills, career goals and personalities. We make the world better, by placing every job seeker in the best possible positions for them. We are proud of our 4.3+ Trustpilot score!
Lensa is dedicated to achieving its business goals with cutting-edge, scalable technologies. With teams in multiple U.S. locations and a talented crew of developers, product managers and data scientists in Budapest, we are working every day to share our transformative career technology with the world.
If you're interested in joining our journey and contributing to our success as part of our dynamic international team, we look forward to receiving your application!
We are spending around 0.5 - 1M USD each month on traffic acquisition. Lensa continuously acquires traffic from 50+ partners on various platforms. We have approximately 2M landing pages organized into 490 categories / ad sets.
This setup makes up to 24,500 traffic sources, where we monitor the:
- quality of the acquired traffic
- primary and secondary conversion goals
- and make forecasts on the business performance.
- We optimize for 4-5 goals at the same time to get a healthy traffic mix at the end of the day.
With so many data-sets to manage, having a good understanding of how and what to automate in terms of analysis is critical.
Looking at the data in new and creative ways to discover previously undiscovered opportunities for growth is something we require in our competitive environment.
YOUR TASKS ARE:
- You will be working closely with and report to our Sales Product Owner, located in Budapest. Our BI team will help you with analytics tools and tailor-made real-time reports. The VP of Traffic Acquisition (located in the US) along with the PO team will be informing you regarding any changes in the traffic acquisition Funnel.
- You will need to check the traffic acquisition dashboard on a daily basis to see if all the metrics are healthy, budgets won't run out, and your recent changes provide the expected results.
- You will analyze the process by which we collect and analyze data and make suggestions for improvement or automation, and in many cases implement those improvements yourself.
- We are expecting your input to support decisions that need to be changed in the traffic acquisition MIX, to result in a better ROI bottom line. You will attend our monthly traffic strategy meeting, where we decide what new platforms, traffic strategies, and vendors we are going to experiment with in the upcoming month.
- You will have direct focus on controlling all traffic spendings, searching for potential mistakes and more beneficial solutions, exploring unseized opportunities for company growth.
- You will take the time to understand the strategic direction of the organization as a whole and cast our analyses of the data in that context. By doing this, you may discover new opportunities in the way we buy job seeker traffic.
- Understand the concept of the user acquisition funnel
- Complex analytical thinking, ability to optimize for 4-5 goals at the same time
- A light addition to numbers, trends, forecasts, and visual reports
- Agile, assertive and proactive personality to map the root causes of issues, while communicating effectively with different departments
- SQL skills – intermediate to expert
- experience with data visualization tools like Tableau
- Reliable verbal and written English
- Experience with real-time bidding systems and digital tools
- Google AdWords (Automation rules, API abilities)
- Facebook ads
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours with home office opportunity
- Medicover health insurance
- Company breakfast and lunch every day in the office
- Office massage
- In-house gym in the office with organized trainings and sport equipments
- Udemy business account for continuous learning and self-development
- Exciting programs and team-building events
- Recreation room with darts, ping pong, foosball, XBox, and other games
- Modern and fancy office in Buda close to Széll Kálmán tér