Lensa.com is one of the biggest recruitment and career platforms on the United States market, with 18 million registered users. The company is founded and managed by Hungarian professionals who introduced and developed the well known Profession.hu.
Our product represents the future of career development: job search that puts people first while reducing the time and cost of talent acquisition. Using machine learning, we instantly match job seekers with positions that fit their skills, career goals and personalities. We make the world better, by placing every job seeker in the best possible positions for them. We are proud of our 4.3+ Trustpilot score!
Lensa is dedicated to achieving its business goals with cutting-edge, scalable technologies. With teams in multiple U.S. locations and a talented crew of developers, product managers and data scientists in Budapest, we are working every day to share our transformative career technology with the world.
If you're interested in joining our journey and contributing to our success as part of our dynamic international team, we look forward to receiving your application!
Purpose of the role
We are looking for a BI Analyst to join our BI team in Hungary. This role requires proven experience in collecting and analyzing business requirements (preferably related to software development and marketing, growth processes) for providing and continuously updating numerous diverse and accurate reports and analytics.
We are looking for someone with solid analytical skills, who can also efficiently handle the data visuals and dashboards. You will work with a large data lake (app. 2TB) and handling around 200 daily reports. You will work closely with our BI Lead and our Product Owners by supporting their everyday work and providing important insights for business decisions.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a relevant role (Business Analyst, BI Analyst, Reporting Analyst, etc.)
- Solid SQL knowledge
- Proven experience with Data Visualization tools, preferably Tableau
- Solid English knowledge (both written and spoken)
- Eyes for details, strong analytical skills
- Ability to adapt changes easily
- Ability to translate data into clear yet informative dashboards
- Experience with Agile development approach
- Experience with issue tracking softwares (preferably Jira)
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics
- Hands-on experience with Google Tag Manager
- Experience in A/B testing
- R or Python knowledge is a big advantage
- Knowledge of AWS Redshift is also big advantage
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours with home office opportunity
- Medicover health insurance
- Company breakfast and lunch every day in the office
- Office massage
- In-house gym in the office with organized trainings and sport equipments
- Udemy business account for continuous learning and self-development
- Exciting programs and team-building events
- Recreation room with darts, ping pong, foosball, XBox, and other games
- Modern and fancy office in Buda close to Széll Kálmán tér
If you prefer to work in a startup environment but still a stable, fast growing company, and you’re interested in the role please do not hesitate to apply!