Lensa.com is one of the biggest recruitment and career platforms on the United States market, with 18 million registered users. Our global headquarters located near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Tech and Business Ops Hub in Europe.
Our product represents the future of career development: job search that puts people first while reducing the time and cost of talent acquisition. Using machine learning, we instantly match job seekers with positions that fit their skills, career goals and personalities. We make the world better, by placing every job seeker in the best possible positions for them. We are proud of our 4.3+ Trustpilot score!
Lensa is dedicated to achieving its business goals with cutting-edge, scalable technologies. With teams in multiple U.S. locations and a talented crew of developers, product managers and data scientists in Budapest, we are working every day to share our transformative career technology with the world.
If you're interested in joining our journey and contributing to our success as part of our dynamic international team, we look forward to receiving your application!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with clients to collect digital assets needed for setting up digital media campaigns for Lensa’s cost-per-click, cost-per-lead and recruitment matching product offerings;
- Conduct daily meetings with the tech implementation team to submit new orders, review open orders and work to close open tasks in a timely manner and communicate order status to the sales team and the clients;
- Recommend and provide data-driven suggestions for campaign optimization and increased budget allocations to clients;
- Review active client campaigns and look for errors, anomalies and other potential issues and proactively work with the tech team and the client to resolve;
- Resolve inbound client questions and issues with speed and friendliness;
- Assist in the development and design of operational procedures for the department as the company continues to grow and expand;
- Liaise with the Lensa product team as requested to relay client-requested features, enhancements and be the product advocate for the client within the company to help us continue to innovate;
- Manage vendor contracts for sales and support tools used by the department;
- Attend industry trade shows and conferences (1 to 2 per year) to interact with clients, prospects and vendors;
- Other Ad hoc tasks & projects as assigned;
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- 1-3 years of experience with digital campaign coordination or media buying, including an understanding of digital media terminology and concepts (like display, CPC, CPM, CPL, SEO, SEM, Email Marketing conversion funnels, etc.)
- 1-3 years experience in a customer-facing role within a digital agency, or internet\new media company;
- BS/BS in business, marketing, technology, mathematics, communications or other related concentration required; Associates degree will be considered based on commensurate experience;
- Light technical aptitude, data manipulation skills, critical thinking skills and the ability to interpret data to make business conclusions;
- Excellent written and oral grammar & communication skills;
- Strong Excel skills (vlookups & pivot tables) & Google G Suite experience;
- Strong attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy and speed at completing tasks and projects;
- Experience in recruiting, sourcing or recruitment advertising a plus;
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary - Generous Base plus incentives for Monthly and Quarterly Goals met
- Diverse and motivating tasks
- Being part of a professional team and sharing our success in the international market that you can be proud of
- Supportive and inspiring team, accepted and respected managers sharing more than a decade long track record
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting programs and team building events
- Health and Dental/Vision Benefits
- Paid time off and Holidays
If you prefer to work in a startup environment but still a stable, fast growing company, and you’re interested in the role please do not hesitate to apply!