Lensa.com is one of the biggest recruitment and career platforms on the United States market, with 18 million registered users. Our global headquarters located near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Tech and Business Ops Hub in Europe.
Our product represents the future of career development: job search that puts people first while reducing the time and cost of talent acquisition. Using machine learning, we instantly match job seekers with positions that fit their skills, career goals and personalities. We make the world better, by placing every job seeker in the best possible positions for them. We are proud of our 4.3+ Trustpilot score!
Lensa is dedicated to achieving its business goals with cutting-edge, scalable technologies. With teams in multiple U.S. locations and a talented crew of developers, product managers and data scientists in Budapest, we are working every day to share our transformative career technology with the world.
If you're interested in joining our journey and contributing to our success as part of our dynamic international team, we look forward to receiving your application!
Who you are:
We are looking for an outgoing, assertive Road warrior to help us find new partnerships to drive job seeker traffic to our job board. We need an organized, self motivated and autonomous player who enjoys meeting people and finding a perfect fit.
What will you be doing?
- Play a crutial role in company growth by creating a pipeline of prospective partners, making discovery calls to determine fit, and onboarding new partners.
- Attend 6-10 industry events per year to Network and prospect for new partners and keep updated on industry trends that impact on the program and the business
- Build and manage the US affiliate/partner portfolio
- Negotiate terms and optimize each Affiliate partnership to ensure business objectives and ROI targets are met.
- Collaborate with a wider traffic team and ensure partnerships strategy is aligned with the wider traffic acquisition strategy.
- Help create, plan and execute partnership acquisition and retention campaigns to grow the portfolio.
- Together with Traffic Analyst, Monitor and analyze results of these campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports
- Work alongside the traffic analyst to optimize partner performance and investment
- The ability to research new partnerships, reach out and make connections, and network to find new opportunities
- Understand the concept of the user acquisition funnel
- Better-than-average math skills to be able to negotiate terms, and understand KPI targets
- Outgoing personality
- The love of domestic and international business travel...you’ll be doing a lot of it
- A solid understanding of digital media channels
- Experience with real-time bidding systems and programmatic buying
- Google AdWords (Automation rules, API abilities)
- Facebook ads
What we offer:
- Competitive salary - Generous Base plus incentives for Monthly and Quarterly Goals met
- Diverse and motivating tasks
- Being part of a professional team and sharing our success in the international market that you can be proud of
- Supportive and inspiring team, accepted and respected managers sharing more than a decade long track record
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting programs and team building events
- Health and Dental/Vision Benefits
- Paid time off and Holidays