Lensa.com is one of the biggest recruitment and career platforms on the United States market, with 18 million registered users. The company is founded and managed by Hungarian professionals who introduced and developed the well known Profession.hu.
Our product represents the future of career development: job search that puts people first while reducing the time and cost of talent acquisition. Using machine learning, we instantly match job seekers with positions that fit their skills, career goals and personalities. We make the world better, by placing every job seeker in the best possible positions for them. We are proud of our 4.3+ Trustpilot score!
Lensa is dedicated to achieving its business goals with cutting-edge, scalable technologies. With teams in multiple U.S. locations and a talented crew of developers, product managers and data scientists in Budapest, we are working every day to share our transformative career technology with the world.
If you're interested in joining our journey as part of our dynamic international team, we look forward to receiving your application!
Purpose of the Product Manager Role
Lead your Tribe (2-4 scrum team, ~20 ppl) on a path of delivering successful new products and product components. Cooperate with stakeholders, capture the board's vision, and assess a strategic roadmap. Execute your Tribe’s roadmap, be a driver in the product ideation, development and rollout phases. Work closely with your product owners and tech leads. Help and coach your entire Tribe to improve continuously!
Your tasks are
Your tasks are basically split into three different areas.
- Create your Tribes roadmap for the next quarter. We need you to attend some customer, board and stakeholder meetings, where we discuss our business and feature needs for the LENSA product. We expect you to categorize, evaluate, estimate and prioritize these requests. As a result, we expect you to propose a 3mo executable roadmap for your scrum teams.
- Execute your Tribe’s roadmap for the current quarter. Once your 3mo roadmap is approved, you need to execute it with your Tribe. Engage your scrum teams with great kickoffs. Cooperate with Tech Leads on solution designs. Decide on release phases. Report on KPIs of new and existing features. Adapt your execution to unforeseen events, if needed.
- Ensuring your Tribe’s healthiness. As a servant leader of your Tribe, you need to understand the people and roles in your Tribe. Make sure everyone is on the same page, working towards a well understood common goal. Feel free to enhance our processes, coach your people and achieve even more!
Your work is supported by a well-established Product team, and working practices of other Tribe’s of LENSA. Your Tribe is supported by our platform teams (BI, Data Engineering, UX, RND)
- Our product is tech heavy. Having a tech background is a must.
- (Higher degree in IT or equivalent experience)
- You will lead ~20 ppl in software development. We need you to understand and feel their roles. A minimum of 5 years of experience with full-stack, “from idea to working solution” software development is a must. Not only as developer, but as a product owner/product manager/business analyst.
- Excellent communication skills on different abstraction levels and functions
- Ability to understand users needs and translate to business goals and objectives
- Advanced English knowledge
- Being a good problem solver, having excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work on different abstraction levels, and being result-oriented
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours with home office opportunity
- Medicover health insurance
- Company breakfast and lunch every day in the office
- Office massage
- In-house gym in the office with organised trainings and sport equipments
- Udemy business account for continuous learning and self-development
- Exciting programs and team-building events
- Recreation room with darts, ping pong, foosball, XBox, and other games
- Modern and fancy office in Buda close to Széll Kálmán tér
INTERESTED? PLEASE APPLY via:
If you prefer to work in a startup environment but still a stable, fast-growing company, and you’re interested in the role, please do not hesitate to apply!