Lensa.com is one of the biggest recruitment and career platforms on the United States market, with 18 million registered users. The company is founded and managed by Hungarian professionals who introduced and developed the well known Profession.hu.
Our product represents the future of career development: job search that puts people first while reducing the time and cost of talent acquisition. Using machine learning, we instantly match job seekers with positions that fit their skills, career goals and personalities. We make the world better, by placing every job seeker in the best possible positions for them. We are proud of our 4.3+ Trustpilot score!
Lensa is dedicated to achieving its business goals with cutting-edge, scalable technologies. With teams in multiple U.S. locations and a talented crew of developers, product managers and data scientists in Budapest, we are working every day to share our transformative career technology with the world.
If you're interested in joining our journey and contributing to our success as part of our dynamic international team, we look forward to receiving your application!
As a part of a young dynamic team you will be responsible for designing and developing scalable solutions for structuring and maintaining large data sets and data pipelines.
It’s a highly technical position, requiring experience and skills in areas like programming, mathematics and computer science, but soft skills also needed like communicating data trends to others in the organization and to help the business make use of the data it collects.
YOUR TASKS ARE:
- Design data structures, develop data set processes, prepare data for predictive and prescriptive modeling
- Develop, construct, test and maintain robust data architectures
- Align architecture with business requirements, use large data sets to address business issues, deliver updates to stakeholders based on analytics and support business needs
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Automate and scale model running, evaluation and experiments
- Collaborate with various teams, such as analysts (BI Team), researchers (Data Science Team) and business people
- Strong programming skills in Python (knowledge of libraries like pandas, pyspark) and in SQL
- Data management skills, experience with ETL
- Familiarity with relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL) databases, ability to design simple but performant schemas
- Experience with big data in cloud services – preferably AWS
- High level of autonomy at work, very good analytical skills and decision making are necessary
- Solid English is a must
CONSIDERED AS A PLUS:
- Hands-on experience writing code for AWS Glue in PySpark and Spark SQL
- Infrastructure-related knowledge, preferably with AWS, CDK, Docker, Gitlab pipelines
- Enthusiasm for data governance, data quality and a performant and scalable data infrastructure
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible working hours with home office opportunity
- Medicover health insurance
- Company breakfast and lunch every day in the office
- Office massage
- In-house gym in the office with organised trainings and sport equipments
- Udemy business account for continuous learning and self-development
- Exciting programs and team-building events
- Recreation room with darts, ping pong, foosball, XBox, and other games
- Modern and fancy office in Buda close to Széll Kálmán tér
If you prefer to work in a startup environment but still a stable, fast growing company, and you’re interested in the role please do not hesitate to apply!