Lensa.com is one of the biggest recruitment and career platforms on the United States market, with 18 million registered users. The company is founded and managed by Hungarian professionals who introduced and developed the well known Profession.hu.
Our product represents the future of career development: job search that puts people first while reducing the time and cost of talent acquisition. Using machine learning, we instantly match job seekers with positions that fit their skills, career goals and personalities. We make the world better, by placing every job seeker in the best possible positions for them. We are proud of our 4.3+ Trustpilot score!
Lensa is dedicated to achieving its business goals with cutting-edge, scalable technologies. With teams in multiple U.S. locations and a talented crew of developers, product managers and data scientists in Budapest, we are working every day to share our transformative career technology with the world.
If you're interested in joining our journey and contributing to our success as part of our dynamic international team, we look forward to receiving your application!
WHAT ROLE WILL YOU PLAY IN OUR TEAM?
- As part of our agile team, you will be working on our product’s development within a young international organisation
- As a Scrum Master, you will guide one of our web development team according to the SCRUM values to support their productive work
- You will be facilitating SCRUM events, discussion, problem resolution and decision making within your team
- As part of a functional team, you will be also working on setting the standards, you will be required to track and report the team’s performance and ensure a sustainable pace.
- You will support the team’s work and helping them to reach higher velocity by your creative and proven team management skills and techniques that are based on team dynamics patterns
- You will help the team to build/maintain a supporting and safe environment with trust, transparency and honesty.
- You will support the PO and mentor him/her if it is needed
- You will give and receive feedback on a regular basis
- Higher education is required, preferably in a technical or business administration/management field
- Several years’ experience in Scrum Master and/or agile coaching role next to software developer teams, understanding the software development lifecycle and proven record in participating in major sw releases.
- Being ready to make prompt decisions on your own while considering the company goals and the team’s traits at once
- Experience and deep knowledge of SCRUM and preferably KANBAN
- Understanding the difference between “doing agile” and “being agile”
- Being motivated by the problem-solving of fast-growing organisations' challenges
- Excellent communication, coordination skills are crucial and deep understanding of human behaviour is also needed
- Good English language knowledge is a must
- Knowledge of XP, ATDD, BDD are an advantage
- Knowledge of tools like JIRA
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible working hours with home office opportunity
- Medicover health insurance
- Company breakfast and lunch every day in the office
- Office massage
- In-house gym in the office with organized trainings and sport equipments
- Udemy business account for continuous learning and self-development
- Exciting programs and team-building events
- Recreation room with darts, ping pong, foosball, XBox, and other games
- Modern and fancy office in Buda close to Széll Kálmán tér
If you prefer to work in a startup environment but still a stable, fast-growing company, and you’re interested in the role, please do not hesitate to apply!