Lensa is a U.S.-based job board, recruitment, and career platform with global headquarters near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and an engineering & business operations center in Budapest, Hungary. We represent the future of career development: job search that puts people first while reducing the time and cost of talent acquisition. Using machine learning, we instantly match job seekers with positions that fit their skills, goals, personalities, and needs and provide companies with candidates. With teams in multiple U.S. locations and a talented crew of developers and data scientists in Budapest, we are working every day to share our transformative career technology with the world. Lensa passed 11M registered users in 2020, making us one of the world's premier career platforms. Our founders are Hungarian professionals who introduced and developed the well known Profession.hu in Hungary.
If you're interested in joining our journey and contributing to our success as part of our dynamic international team, we look forward to receiving your application!
WHAT ROLE WILL YOU PLAY IN OUR TEAM?
- As part of our agile team, you will be working on our product’s development within a young international organisation
- As a Scrum Master, you will guide one of our web development team according to the SCRUM values to support their productive work
- You will be facilitating SCRUM events, discussion, problem resolution and decision making within your team
- As part of a functional team, you will be also working on setting the standards, you will be required to track and report the team’s performance and ensure a sustainable pace.
- You will support the team’s work and helping them to reach higher velocity by your creative and proven team management skills and techniques that are based on team dynamics patterns
- You will help the team to build/maintain a supporting and safe environment with trust, transparency and honesty.
- You will support the PO and mentor him/her if it is needed
- You will give and receive feedback on a regular basis
- Higher education is required, preferably in a technical or business administration/management field
- Several years’ experience in Scrum Master and/or agile coaching role next to software developer teams, understanding the software development lifecycle and proven record in participating in major sw releases.
- Being ready to make prompt decisions on your own while considering the company goals and the team’s traits at once
- Experience and deep knowledge of SCRUM and preferably KANBAN
- Understanding the difference between “doing agile” and “being agile”
- Being motivated by the problem-solving of fast-growing organisations' challenges
- Excellent communication, coordination skills are crucial and deep understanding of human behaviour is also needed
- Good English language knowledge is a must
- Knowledge of XP, ATDD, BDD are an advantage
- Knowledge of tools like JIRA
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We prefer working in our spacious office, although you have the choice to work from home
- Health insurance within a leading private health care service provider
- Diverse and motivating tasks
- Being part of a professional development team and sharing our success in the international market that you can be proud of
- Supportive and inspiring team, accepted and respected managers sharing more than a decade long track record
- Flexible working hours
- AYCM card option
- Trainings (in-house and external)
- Office massage
- All you can eat breakfast and lunch
- Recreation room with darts, ping pong, foosball, XBox and other games
- Modern and fancy office in Buda close to Széll Kálmán tér
- Exciting programs and team building events
INTERESTED? If you prefer to work in a startup environment but still a stable, fast growing company, and you’re interested in the role please do not hesitate to apply!