Lensa.com is one of the biggest recruitment and career platforms on the United States market, with 18 million registered users. The company is founded and managed by Hungarian professionals who introduced and developed the well known Profession.hu.
Our product represents the future of career development: job search that puts people first while reducing the time and cost of talent acquisition. Using machine learning, we instantly match job seekers with positions that fit their skills, career goals and personalities. We make the world better, by placing every job seeker in the best possible positions for them. We are proud of our 4.3+ Trustpilot score!
Lensa is dedicated to achieving its business goals with cutting-edge, scalable technologies. With teams in multiple U.S. locations and a talented crew of developers, product managers and data scientists in Budapest, we are working every day to share our transformative career technology with the world.
If you're interested in joining our journey and contributing to our success as part of our dynamic international team, we look forward to receiving your application!
YOUR TASKS ARE:
- As part of a SCRUM team, you will be working on our product’s backend development.
- As a developer, you will work also in operations in accordance with DevOps
- As part of a functional team, you will be also working on setting the standards
- Develop in diverse, distributed cloud-based (AWS) technology stacks using Python and NodeJS
- Several years experience in backend programming and at least 2 years in Python
- Knowledge of relational database technologies (eg.: MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience working in Linux environments
- Prior experience in web development
- Being ready to make decisions on your own and being able to work in a team as well
- Being motivated by challenging problem solving
- Good English language knowledge or being ready to develop your skills
- Relevant higher education
- Experience as a full-stack developer
- Knowledge of microservices and serverless architectures
- Knowledge of NodeJS
- Experience in any agile methodology, SCRUM in particular
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (eg.: Redis, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, etc.)
- Knowledge of containerization/virtualization (Docker-based system)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible working hours with home office opportunity
- Medicover health insurance
- Company breakfast and lunch every day in the office
- Office massage
- In-house gym in the office with organised trainings and sport equipments
- Udemy business account for continuous learning and self-development
- Exciting programs and team-building events
- Recreation room with darts, ping pong, foosball, XBox, and other games
- Modern and fancy office in Buda close to Széll Kálmán tér
If you prefer to work in a startup environment but still a stable, fast-growing company, and you’re interested in the role, please do not hesitate to apply!