Lensa is a U.S.-based job board, recruitment, and career platform with global headquarters near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and an engineering & business operations center in Budapest, Hungary. We represent the future of career development: job search that puts people first while reducing the time and cost of talent acquisition. Using machine learning, we instantly match job seekers with positions that fit their skills, goals, personalities, and needs and provide companies with candidates. With teams in multiple U.S. locations and a talented crew of developers and data scientists in Budapest, we are working every day to share our transformative career technology with the world. Lensa passed 11M registered users in 2020, making us one of the world's premier career platforms. Our founders are Hungarian professionals who introduced and developed the well-known Profession.hu in Hungary.
If you're interested in joining our journey and contributing to our success as part of our dynamic international team, we look forward to receiving your application!
YOUR TASKS ARE:
- As part of a SCRUM team, you will be working on our product’s backend development.
- As a developer, you will work also in operations in accordance with DevOps
- As part of a functional team, you will be also working on setting the standards
- Develop in diverse, distributed cloud-based (AWS) technology stacks using Python and NodeJS
- Several years experience in backend programming and at least 2 years in Python
- Knowledge of relational database technologies (eg.: MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience working in Linux environments
- Prior experience in web development
- Being ready to make decisions on your own and being able to work in a team as well
- Being motivated by challenging problem solving
- Good English language knowledge or being ready to develop your skills
- Relevant higher education
- Experience as a full-stack developer
- Knowledge of microservices and serverless architectures
- Knowledge of NodeJS
- Experience in any agile methodology, SCRUM in particular
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (eg.: Redis, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, etc.)
- Knowledge of containerization/virtualization (Docker-based system)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- While our employees’ health and safety is our top priority, we prefer working in our spacious office, doing our best to be safe even together, although you have the choice to work from home.
- Competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities
- Office Massage
- Health insurance with Central and Eastern Europe’s leading private health care service provider
- Diverse and motivating tasks
- Being part of a professional development team and sharing our success in the international market that you can be proud of
- Supportive and inspiring team accepted and respected managers sharing more than a decade long track record
- Flexible working hours
- All you can eat breakfast and lunch
- Recreation room with darts, ping pong, foosball, Xbox, and other games
- Modern and fancy office in Buda close to Széll Kálmán tér
- Exciting programs and team building events
INTERESTED? If you prefer to work in a startup environment but still a stable, fast growing company, and you’re interested in the role please do not hesitate to apply!